A question about russian kids..

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: A question about russian kids..

Post by commander fury » Wed May 08, 2013 8:26 am

SuperNovaX wrote:I know that no one is really gonna listen but I am gonna say this anyways.

When you guys are agruing about this, it shows that the server admins have serious haterd towards each other. I have played with both of you and I think you are both very good players and very mature but seriously having an agruement about afk farming is actually making me start to wonder why Ant puts up with some of the admins, I see you guys (not Aya and Travis) agrue with each other. You admins have one simple thing to do: Help Players Follow The Rules. But in order to do that, you all must learn to put up with each other so that it's not mass chaos. I do agree with Aya on the whole Travis being afk alot but only to a point. Maybe he has things he needs to do and he doesnt feel like closing out the game. We dont know so I am only guessing on that. I respect you guys not just because you are admins but because everyone should be giving respect no matter what they have done wrong towards you. All I am saying is why cant you two along with other admins get along?
You won't teach us our job, rookie.
There's no hate there, just arguing, and arguing doesn't necessary means hate.
See politics ? they are popular, they govern our world, they for most of them take care of their country; but they still argue, though, without any hate, otherwise it would be war.
Understand ?

@Aya : You're welcome ;) .

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Wed May 08, 2013 8:47 am

commander fury wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:I know that no one is really gonna listen but I am gonna say this anyways.

When you guys are agruing about this, it shows that the server admins have serious haterd towards each other. I have played with both of you and I think you are both very good players and very mature but seriously having an agruement about afk farming is actually making me start to wonder why Ant puts up with some of the admins, I see you guys (not Aya and Travis) agrue with each other. You admins have one simple thing to do: Help Players Follow The Rules. But in order to do that, you all must learn to put up with each other so that it's not mass chaos. I do agree with Aya on the whole Travis being afk alot but only to a point. Maybe he has things he needs to do and he doesnt feel like closing out the game. We dont know so I am only guessing on that. I respect you guys not just because you are admins but because everyone should be giving respect no matter what they have done wrong towards you. All I am saying is why cant you two along with other admins get along?
You won't teach us our job, rookie.
There's no hate there, just arguing, and arguing doesn't necessary means hate.
See politics ? they are popular, they govern our world, they for most of them take care of their country; but they still argue, though, without any hate, otherwise it would be war.
Understand ?

@Aya : You're welcome ;) .
I guess we would avoid the world wars.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed May 08, 2013 9:28 am

commander fury wrote:Actually I better trust Aya because as she said she don't know these russians.

You, Travis, you're only trying to favor them with phony arguments because they are your friends, but with several warnings, micspam and button steal I'd say the guy worth a pban, and if the other continue, they worth it too.And also I guess that, yes, players are kinda joining because they wanna play, not to spectate, so all your arguments around spectating are useless.Also, I doubt that pbanning 4 russian kids because they have broke rules too much time would make the server pop. decrease.It will better show how much respectful and straight we are.And then, last argument, I highly doubt that anyone know these russian kids.

And so on whatever, you Travis, while playing with them you did not wear the tags (That we need to put on when we play on the server) so it can explain it all.Maybe they only do it to provocate admins ? And maybe they actually don't steal your button because you are their friend ? And anyways, Aya have seen it like a few other admins (Look at the 1st page, I don't remember the name).And from my point of view an admin should trustworthy enough to be trust even without proof.+, I highly doubt that Aya could get corrupted because as I firstly said, she knows in no way these kids, so, in conclusion, you're just defending them so you can continue to have fun yourself while the other don't.That's egoistic as shit.

And about admin activity, I would say, yes, maybe Aya doesn't play as much as you but she is at least an active admin that does his job very nicely and who's friendly with the other players while being strict and not afk --> What, from what I've seen, isn't your case.

About that 'multiculturalism', I'm just laughing.We don't want them banned because they are russian.It's because they have broke several rules.

About your name : Well, we told you once to change it because it brings to confusion but then I understand that some admin could make a mistake and ban you instead of him.So at least put tags please ([GR]{A}).

I have said my opinion, that's enough of it, if any of you guys see these Antlions guys doing shit again, pban I would say, because they have been warned too much and apparrently are breaking rules even when they are translated to russian.
The day you stop ass kissing aya would be a huge step in your life. Let's face it Fury, you always agree with aya and 90% of your posts are also useless as fuck.
As I wrote earlier my name wasn't even permanent it was for entertaining purposes.

The proof would be required if I disagree. What I meant about the multi curtural thing is that in their world they don't know what they are doing wrong and if they don't get any help understanding that then they never got any fair warning(just because they are multicurtural and you expect them to NOT understand a shit just because they are russians), not even 1 single comment was made about what was done to stop them from button stealing, not warnings, no switching over, no sm_showrules command.

Accusing 3 people of buttonstealing is a big thing. I've atleast played 400 mins togheter with those russian guys. They play combine for 2-3 rounds then they switch to the rebel side. 2 of them are called Antlion's. Those 2 never stole anything from me, never seen them even go combine when other players without themself are combine. About that last guy, I don't know about him.

Proof or never happend.

Let me tell you where this also was heading:
"I doubt that pbanning 4 russian kids because they have broke rules too much time would make the server pop. decrease.It will better show how much respectful and straight we are.And then, last argument, I highly doubt that anyone know these russian kids."

ok, lets start off with Meedeo and P_E_R_F_O_R_M_A_N_C_E = 2 guys
Daddy Abusive admin + awesomedude requesting ban = 2 guys
These 4 russian kids = 4 guys

Adding that up with all those bans would mean losing 8 active players. If that doesn't counter a great server loss then you are stupid.

Pban is hardly fucking required for almost any1 unless they do some REAL heavy shit. Trying to get 8 people pbanned in 1 week is some heavy shit. Keep going good admins, so we could have a perfect server when 4 admins are on daily playing with eachother.
Our 1 of the most important job is to keep the playerbase and not get rid of it. I hope you new admins can understand that. I'm done here and i'll just let Ant decide if he trust Aya without proof.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed May 08, 2013 9:39 am

Nova,You have no idea how much I love this guy.
I'm the biggest fan of Travis since 1year ago,I mean more than anyone.
Everyone knows about it except new players like you.
I appreciate your opinion but I'm doing this because I don't wanna talk behind his back and I always wanna be honest with him.
This forum is the place for discussion.
That's how I take.
So I use it that way,not arguing.
Arguing is something you and Demon are always doing.

Anyways,I DID see them stealing buttons but I didn't get a proof.
So I will do that next time for in case you wanna see it and I will take an action for it right away.
I am just doing my job.

And again,
No one is saying let's pban them! I said ban from combine would be a good idea since they don't understand English.
Aya :3

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed May 08, 2013 9:42 am

Aya wrote: No one is saying let's pban them! I said ban from combine would be a good idea since they don't understand English.
Actually alot of people vouched for pban in-game and Fury even mentioned that in his post.
Now this is a forum and thing are supposed to be discussed, just because we have a discussion doesn't mean that we hate eachother.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Wed May 08, 2013 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri May 10, 2013 10:41 am

This is how it should be:
Mic spamming -> warn -> mute 1 day -> pmute
Button stealing -> warn -> sm_showrules -> combine switch -> combine ban 1-2 weeks -> permaban them from combine
When to pban? Almost never, just pban if some guy are trying to hack something or if they keep talking shit about GR or the server(If they don't like the server then they have nothing to do in it, therfore pban would be something good for them)

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri May 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: When to pban? Almost never, just pban if some guy are trying to hack something or if they keep talking shit about GR or the server(If they don't like the server then they have nothing to do in it, therfore pban would be something good for them)
Yes, agreed. If you check out the banlist for DR on the website, its usually major stuff like hacking, impersonation, excessive trolling...
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10