A question about russian kids..

Aya
Former Server Admin

A question about russian kids..

Post by Aya » Tue May 07, 2013 2:27 pm

We have been playing with Russian kids since yesterday or so.
2 Antlion , супер cнайпер , рядовое 1 .
They all don't understand rules of mic spam/have to speak in English/button steal.
Now...what do we suppose to do to this type of kids..? lol
Right now,2 Antlion are pmuted though.
They keep inviting their friends to the server and I had to handle 4 at once just now :/
pmute+combine ban?
Should we try to explain more?(seems not working though)
Or anything else?:p
Aya :3

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: A question about russian kids..

Post by commander fury » Tue May 07, 2013 2:54 pm

A russian kid invasion...Like if we needed that...
Ok, here's my procedure :

Step 1 - Translate (with google translate) the appropriate rules in Russian, and then paste in the chat.

If they continue :

Step 2 - Pmute + Combine ban.
Step 3 - Permban.

But yeah russian kids are a real scourge when they come in mass, micspam and act like total retards.
Still, we need to find a good solution to stop that.
Let's just say what we can in the next 2 pages and then at the end maybe we'll know ? I mean, everyone can have some good ideas so now maybe it's time to tell them for the common good ? Well, whatever, gg for handling them well Aya :D .

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue May 07, 2013 2:56 pm

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Other extra solution is.. Don't copy the names of them ... It's more harder to handle this Situation... (5x antilon's+extta signs) ...

Just pmute .. They cannot learn english in 1 week or so... Impossible to have a conversation. Or we just use google translate... But we cannot understand the things over the mic.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue May 07, 2013 3:23 pm

People already translated and pmuted yesterday.

And yea I know..
Somehow one of them is connected to Travis's profile and same ID..
But he got like 3hours...
I'm so confused.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue May 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Aya wrote:People already translated and pmuted yesterday.

And yea I know..
I'm so confused.
That's weird as fuck...
Hackz?

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:30 pm

THIS is the Antlion guy i banned from C&B... travis = bored maybe?
and this is ANOTHER guy with kinda same name.
all of these people play hl2dm... at the same time.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue May 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Demon wrote:
Aya wrote:People already translated and pmuted yesterday.

And yea I know..
I'm so confused.
That's weird as fuck...
Hackz?
Yes.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue May 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Wtf is the problem really, just pmute thats all. They are not doing anything wrong as combines or players they are just speaking russian. Pmute and leave them alone.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue May 07, 2013 5:17 pm

If they hacked anything, then IP Range ban them and let's not make a cake of that story.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue May 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:Wtf is the problem really, just pmute thats all. They are not doing anything wrong as combines or players they are just speaking russian. Pmute and leave them alone.
You just love Russians...
Please change back your name because you are making the situation more complicated.
They are stealing buttons for 2days now.
To other admins,please combine ban them and I will if I see them first.
And please be careful not to ban Travis or other one.
Since there's 4 of them -_-

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue May 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Aya wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:Wtf is the problem really, just pmute thats all. They are not doing anything wrong as combines or players they are just speaking russian. Pmute and leave them alone.
You just love Russians...
Please change back your name because you are making the situation more complicated.
They are stealing buttons for 2days now.
To other admins,please combine ban them and I will if I see them first.
And please be careful not to ban Travis or other one.
Since there's 4 of them -_-
I'm just trying to have fun with them first of all. Other than that we should try to pban as little as possible. Because 3 of them play active daily and I actually find it fun to play with russians, pbanning too many people will just create a server population decrease.
If their russian language annoys you then feel free to pmute, other than that I played with them for 4 days now and they never stole my buttons. The Antlion's never did atleast. Even when I ran to his button then he moved to the other button, so I am pretty sure the Antlions aren't stealing any buttons.
Other than that pban should be the last option to go, always try to make them understand and try everything before actually banning a player.

-Pmute is all that is needed to 2 antlions, and that 1 other russian guy. Pban is really just unecessary.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue May 07, 2013 8:07 pm

1. They never stole your buttons don't mean they never stole others.(He did several times around 1am this morning Japan time. You weren't even on.)
2. Having fun is great and I would definitely do that as well but favor them is not what we should do.
3. We didn't need to pmute them again if you didn't unmute them because you think they are cute.
4. Are you 24/7on? You can't never say "never did" unless you were. Basically you are telling me I'm lying?
5. Please switch back your name or switch to something else. It's making us way more complicated to use cmds on them and you gotta have [GR]{A} http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... f=20&t=135

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue May 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Aya wrote:1. They never stole your buttons don't mean they never stole others.(He did several times around 1am this morning Japan time. You weren't even on.)
2. Having fun is great and I would definitely do that as well but favor them is not what we should do.
3. We didn't need to pmute them again if you didn't unmute them because you think they are cute.
4. Are you 24/7on? You can't never say "never did" unless you were. Basically you are telling me I'm lying?
5. Please switch back your name or switch to something else. It's making us way more complicated to use cmds on them and you gotta have [GR]{A} http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... f=20&t=135
1.http://www.area51cheatserver.com/data/adminstats_dr.php, I am on MORE than twice as much as you, never seen him steal any button from any1. If you accuse him of stealing then feel free to BRING THE PROOF. Then give him a fair warning like the rest.
3. Unmuting 2 russian kids for 5 min is hardly anything out of order, just to entertain some players. Just so some people could listen to them talking funny shit to eachother. Did I even disagree to pmute them? No. I even replied earlier in this tread that pmuting them would be enough.
4. http://www.area51cheatserver.com/data/adminstats_dr.php You can't say that they did without bringing proof either.
5. My name was never a permanent thing and it was switched back way before this topic.

Part 6. Pban is the worst punishment, just because they are multicurtual and dont understand english doesn't mean that we should give them the worst punishment. So far all is needed is pmute, if they button steal then bring proof.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Tue May 07, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue May 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Because you afk farm.
End of the story.