Could we get Sanic?

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: Could we get Sanic?

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun May 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Blagho wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:Well it would depend, if this model is too tiny compared to all the other models then I would vote no. Since people can use such models to have a advatage. If any of you remember the skeletion model, then you woukld remember it was like invisible and people used the model to get an advantage in crossbow fights or any other fight.
If at anything the model is too big ( length wise ), but i understand what you are saying to the point where it could give players advantage. But my understanding of the model of I've been using in TF2 it really doesn't change much. Its more of a thing we need to see how it compares to in hl2dm, so there is no real way of telling if its going to give them advantages until we see it in game for hl2dm.
The model is flat like paper, trying to hit it from the side angle would be too hard. The skin will be close to invisible looking at it from the side.

Blagho
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Blagho » Sun May 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Blagho wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:Well it would depend, if this model is too tiny compared to all the other models then I would vote no. Since people can use such models to have a advatage. If any of you remember the skeletion model, then you woukld remember it was like invisible and people used the model to get an advantage in crossbow fights or any other fight.
If at anything the model is too big ( length wise ), but i understand what you are saying to the point where it could give players advantage. But my understanding of the model of I've been using in TF2 it really doesn't change much. Its more of a thing we need to see how it compares to in hl2dm, so there is no real way of telling if its going to give them advantages until we see it in game for hl2dm.
The model is flat like paper, trying to hit it from the side angle would be too hard. The skin will be close to invisible looking at it from the side.
In game the model will curved to its right side, and it will only be like that if was like T shape (no animation). Also the hit box will be the same for my understanding.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Mon May 06, 2013 7:44 pm

I use the sanic music(glitched file with overpowered volume) with my mic(set to max volume) as a sort of sonic bomb when things get too extreme in tf2.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Tue May 07, 2013 2:27 am

Tf2 models won't work without editing the whole model. Csgo models won't work because newer mdl version... and vtf version used by csgo (7.5) is not supported in hl2dm (7.4). Cs models won't work because it's way older engine, and same as for tf2, would require editing the whole model.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Tue May 07, 2013 6:53 am

Xseba360 wrote:Tf2 models won't work without editing the whole model. Csgo models won't work because newer mdl version... and vtf version used by csgo (7.5) is not supported in hl2dm (7.4). Cs models won't work because it's way older engine, and same as for tf2, would require editing the whole model.
It's worth it
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2