!afk

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

!afk

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:13 pm

a public command !afk should be added since lits ppl say that anyway when going afk. expet cuz its dr it suld be when i player dose !afk they get slayed after 20 secs of not moveing this is usefull for maps with eather a slow spawnkiller or a map without one. ik ppl can switch but meany refuse to switch team and meany plkaywers are saying !afk anyway when they go afk for a shorter time.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: !afk

Post by Aya » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:07 am

Hmmm, I don't think it's needed :/
To handle those people is a part of Admin job..
Just slay or switch them to spectate if they don't come back soon enough :c
If there's no admins or TA then I would say just wait or we can just votekick them.
In my opinion,it won't hurt to wait if it's like 1-2rounds.
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:25 am

I wonder how you can do when there's only 1 admin only and he's afk and no one can votekick him.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 am

Well.. If we add this plugin many Player just join the Server to get more points for doing nothing

It should be a Job for the Admin Team.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:08 am

Well if ur going afk then switch to spec mode. Yesterday i switched 4 players to spec because they were afk including an admin. That's also a reason way when there's admins so i don't think this command is needed.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:31 am

If("afk")
(force_player_type, "!switch")
(console_command, "sm_vmenuselect 3"
or
(force_player_walk_closest, "trigger_hurt")

Idk what that's supposed to be... it's DemonX's code. :D

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:37 am

Not needed in my opinion.
As said alot, it's a part of the admin job to handle these players.
Back in my time, I was just killing them every round they were afk, dumb but not tireful :) lol
When I am afk on the server I switch myself to spectate, and if it's too much time the afk-kicker kicks me, so...THis command won't be very useful but thanks for suggestin' :)

/offtopic sorry
Also...Don't take it bad please...But could you make your grammar better pls ? Not like Aya or Travis, but like my poor level for exemple :D Cuz some of your texts are barely understandables.EDIT : Idk if you put a text corrector if it will work on this forum..Mmmh Ant pls ?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Perhaps !suicide cmd or something?
For people who don't know how to bind kill or even don't have console.
Sometimes it does stop the game when the last standing is afk admin&newbie or afk owner&newbie or newbie&newbie(w/z no admins) lol

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Aya wrote:Perhaps !suicide cmd or something?
For people who don't know how to bind kill or even don't have console.
Sometimes it does stop the game when the last standing is afk admin&newbie or afk owner&newbie or newbie&newbie(w/z no admins) lol
I suggested this before... idk what happened it was denied.
My command was !kill though. :P

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Fri May 03, 2013 12:14 pm

yea i know admins can deal with it but im talking about what about when no admins on and players seem to type it alot and its ment for ppl who are on rebels or perhaps it auto switches tou after 3 rounds to spec.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri May 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Nightmare-Rex wrote:yea i know admins can deal with it but im talking about what about when no admins on and players seem to type it alot and its ment for ppl who are on rebels or perhaps it auto switches tou after 3 rounds to spec.
No points, afk people are quite rare and even if players are, there is mostly an admin to slay.
All I'm wondering is: What would happen if you were the only admin, and you are afk, you didn't switch to spec, players can't votekick you due to you being an admin and players won't rtv?

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Sat May 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Nightmare-Rex wrote:yea i know admins can deal with it but im talking about what about when no admins on and players seem to type it alot and its ment for ppl who are on rebels or perhaps it auto switches tou after 3 rounds to spec.
No points, afk people are quite rare and even if players are, there is mostly an admin to slay.
All I'm wondering is: What would happen if you were the only admin, and you are afk, you didn't switch to spec, players can't votekick you due to you being an admin and players won't rtv?
you cant votekick admins anymore? wow i never knew.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat May 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Nightmare-Rex wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... 1&start=30

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat May 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Nightmare-Rex wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
You can't undo cmds either :p