A serious topic for suggestions

ant_8490
Site Admin

A serious topic for suggestions

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:43 pm

List any changes you want for DEATHRUN in a simple and easy to understand way here. It can be ANYTHING: about the deathrun mod, maps, admins, etc...

Anything other than a suggestion, or a serious comment about a suggestion that was made, will be considered banable, so DO NOT DIVERT THIS TOPIC!
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

myback
Server Admin

Re: A serious topic for suggestions

Post by myback » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Recently since the deathrun points system got updated.
When I am combine, as soon as I switch to rebels and if I win, at the end of that round it kills me and doesn't give me any points. Could you fix this please?
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

uberleedle
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by uberleedle » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:00 pm

It's just a suggestion but, what if we had an event every week. One could be an event that if you get an 1K intel you win a donator model or even a trail that you can only use 10 times. The other event could be if you get the most presents in a week you could also win something that is already in-game like trail or 1K bonus points. And I know ant and nick don't want to put new models in or some other stuff cause it will be a lot of stuff to download. That's why I'm saying to use what we already have. The End ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUMk6qsKEEA
Leedle leedle leedle lee...

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:12 am

Newest TF2 update added cash model. Maybe add some sort of presents/intel/whatever that spawns when there is like less than 8 players but gives like 1/8, 2/8, 3/8... of the reward, depending on players on server.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 am

Can we change the atmosphere?
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Nicdel wrote:Can we change the atmosphere?
Yes but hao?

Add invisibilty to store.

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:48 pm

I would like to see something added to the Godmode thing which makes you immune to push effects and stuff like that.

Some new hats would be nice

Maybe, just maybe, program little minigames you can play/buy when you are in spec mode so people like me don't afk all the time.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

Gordon Freeman
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Gordon Freeman » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 pm

1- allow combines to use respawn and revive kits in puzzle maps

2-make an intel model people press E on u they get like 1k points

nick_6893
Site Admin

Post by nick_6893 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Gordon Freeman wrote:1- allow combines to use respawn and revive kits in puzzle maps

2-make an intel model people press E on u they get like 1k points

I will script "1" tomorrow. Number "2" maybe (the model is a little low and could be hard to be seen by the combines)

The money model from TF2 MvM is an interesting idea that could be implemented into something.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Well, is there a possible way to script a thing where when the Combine pussy out (retry in console or just leave) during execution, it bans their IP for like 10 minutes (Your choice if longer or perm)?

It sounds possible on my side but I don't know how you scripters really think, but it would make people think twice before being a retard and not let the rebels get the points...

I don't know if you can make a trigger where when the Rebels go to the kill teleporters, it turns on the trigger and who ever on the combine side leaves the server for probably a certain amount of time, it bans their Steam ID for x-amount of time

Sorry if I don't make sense, I am tired at the moment.

It could help admins focus on other things rather than focus on the combine toward the end.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Smoothmoove2
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Smoothmoove2 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:57 am

WOOOOHH IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF YOU COULD PUT THE ROBOT MODELS FROM THE NEW TF2 MVM MODE PPL WOULD LIKE THAT I BET :mrgreen: :lol:
[GR]Nick_6893{A} : but at least i don't listen to gay ass computer generated music

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:45 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Well, is there a possible way to script a thing where when the Combine pussy out (retry in console or just leave) during execution, it bans their IP for like 10 minutes (Your choice if longer or perm)?

It sounds possible on my side but I don't know how you scripters really think, but it would make people think twice before being a retard and not let the rebels get the points...

I don't know if you can make a trigger where when the Rebels go to the kill teleporters, it turns on the trigger and who ever on the combine side leaves the server for probably a certain amount of time, it bans their Steam ID for x-amount of time

Sorry if I don't make sense, I am tired at the moment.

It could help admins focus on other things rather than focus on the combine toward the end.
True, a player called "linnc" is rejoining each time he dies and go combines. That's getting annoying.
I asked myback to ban him and he got banned for 15 minutes.

nick_6893
Site Admin

Post by nick_6893 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 am

Yea, I can do something for this except, you cant just assume every time a combine leaves you ban them or something. I would have to make some sort of a tracker so when its done repetitively, then they get some sort of punishment. It can be done but it's not that easy to script. I do not see this a lot when I'm in the server, so if admins see it, please give them a warning and then ban.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 pm

nick_6893 wrote:Yea, I can do something for this except, you cant just assume every time a combine leaves you ban them or something. I would have to make some sort of a tracker so when its done repetitively, then they get some sort of punishment. It can be done but it's not that easy to script. I do not see this a lot when I'm in the server, so if admins see it, please give them a warning and then ban.
They have been some bans due to people avoiding combine. It's always the same players.

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Had another idea; in the store you can buy !goto or !bring commands to teleport players.
Would only last for one use though.
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}