The problem is nothing I have found so far has worked and I keep searching.
- I worked with the registry but none of the registry keys that the majority of websites I went to say to remove exist.
- I tried a batch script I found but it has also failed, probably due to changes on the operating system between version 1703 and 1709.
- I tried going in Settings but the category does not exist since this laptop does not meet the recommended requirements and trying to change the holographic registry key ends up up making that category appear in settings but with a glitched interface and I cannot proceed.
- Going in C:/Windows/SystemApps and renaming the application's folder makes the application no longer start, which is ok, but does not remove the start menu entry.
- I cannot right click on it and remove it.
- In the Start menu folder, this entry does not exist.
- I tried using AppLocker through Group Policies but to no avail.
Consider helping rather than answering stupidly as "Upgrade to Windows 7", "Why do you have Edge?", "Why don't you use Chrome or Firefox, or w/e?"