New POTUS

Post by Demon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:31 am

So Trump won... gg.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: New POTUS

Post by SuperNovaX » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:01 am

The next 4 years shall be interesting I am sure. He was the lesser of two evils but the entire election was outrageous in my opinion. She shouldn't of even been able to run for president since she was under investigation, she technically is supposed to lose the office she holds since she under investigation but since its 2016 politicians can do anything and get away with it. Which is why America needs to get rid of all these career politicians who have been in office for like 20+ years because that's part of the problem, everyone in politics has friends and enemies some have more friends than they do enemies and if they have more friends then they get away with more. If you look back in history Richard Nixon has to resign or be impeached because he was apart of the Watergate scandal but he still lost his office because he was under investigation but somehow Hilary manages to delete a bunch of emails be under investigation and still run for president. What a great time to be alive! Please note my sarcasm. Normally politics aren't my thing but I've made it a point to pay a little more attention to some stuff, not all, just bits and pieces lol. If Trump does make America great again so be it but every president has their good and bad. Look at the Obama, his bad was Obamacare but his good was having a wife that did good as first lady, she wasn't the best but at least she put effort into doing things. In my opinion Laura Bush was an amazing First Lady and it will be hard to top her. We will see how Trump does in office and how much of his promises he keeps although most don't keep many promises but hey they are in politics and a lot of lies help politicians.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: New POTUS

Post by Stuntman0007 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:27 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:Please note my sarcasm.
It didn't come across so glad that was in there ;-;. My tiny bit of political opinion is that while the email stuff was bad, nothing was ever found. And also Trump is currently in a trial about child rape ;-;.

Anyway, yes, we had a choice between a shouty-mouth man, a woman who had plenty of reasons to not trust her, and some scarily disillusioned third party candidates, which is a great first election to have been able to vote in for me ;-;.
Mew I'm a bunny!