Plans Changed Big Time

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Plans Changed Big Time

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:20 pm

As a few of you know I was planning on coming back soonish. But it seems I may not be returning as soon as I hoped. I start college in the fall, I go to basic training(if I am allowed due to my bundle of joy) in a few months, I start a new job the day after I graduate, I am getting married within a year to the love of my life, I will be helping him build our house(if he lets me), and a little bundle of joy is certainly on the way. I shall return when I return I guess.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Plans Changed Big Time

Post by Demon » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:59 pm

inb4 divorce. (sarcasm)
Well I'm happy for you that your life is coming together. Hopefully you're happy. :P
GL In your life.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:35 pm

I will be one pissed off momma if divorce happens like no joke. Thanks. I am very happy with how things are working out. Just a little nervous for my little one and how she or he will affect things that will happen.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:05 am

SuperNovaX wrote:As a few of you know I was planning on coming back soonish. But it seems I may not be returning as soon as I hoped. I start college in the fall, I go to basic training(if I am allowed due to my bundle of joy) in a few months, I start a new job the day after I graduate, I am getting married within a year to the love of my life, I will be helping him build our house(if he lets me), and a little bundle of joy is certainly on the way. I shall return when I return I guess.
Shit just got real.
Spoiler
Show
More seriously, good luck with life.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:41 am

Peter Brev wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:As a few of you know I was planning on coming back soonish. But it seems I may not be returning as soon as I hoped. I start college in the fall, I go to basic training(if I am allowed due to my bundle of joy) in a few months, I start a new job the day after I graduate, I am getting married within a year to the love of my life, I will be helping him build our house(if he lets me), and a little bundle of joy is certainly on the way. I shall return when I return I guess.
Shit just got real.
Spoiler
Show
More seriously, good luck with life.
Yes it did. Thanks.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:49 am

You are getting married ? lel
:arrow: Good Luck :arrow:

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:44 pm

B.U.G wrote:You are getting married ? lel
Yup. Seeing as I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and the wedding is planned for June I will be 6 months pregnant when I get married and I will have graduated a month before from highschool. I may or may not be doing this the wrong way.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Seems like it's a big rush... How old are you again btw?

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:15 pm

Demon wrote:Seems like it's a big rush... How old are you again btw?
18. I turn 19 3 days after I graduate so its not too bad

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Not too bad?
You literally had no freedom. You're free when you're 18-25? and you're only 19 and you will have a family soon. .-.
Imo you didn't get to experience life to the fullest yet.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:14 am

Demon wrote:Not too bad?
You literally had no freedom. You're free when you're 18-25? and you're only 19 and you will have a family soon. .-.
Imo you didn't get to experience life to the fullest yet.
I get freedom. Since I will leave for basic six months after I give birth and my fiance will be busy with his work his mom has said she wouldnt mind having her first grandbaby for more than a week if she had to.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:43 pm

There's nothing to return to.

rip lyfe btw.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Snoap wrote:There's nothing to return to.

rip lyfe btw.
Thats what I heard. Alright men I will have a life it will just be different.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:57 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:
Yup. Seeing as I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and the wedding is planned for June I will be 6 months pregnant when I get married and I will have graduated a month before from highschool. I may or may not be doing this the wrong way.
Sorry to hear that
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:31 pm

Nicdel wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:
Sorry to hear that
Why are you sorry to hear that?