Plans Changed Big Time

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Re: Plans Changed Big Time

Post by Snoap » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:25 pm

You're doing it the wrong way.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Snoap wrote:You're doing it the wrong way.
Honestly I dont think I am.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:49 am

Congratulations Nova!!
I'm sure you will be happy and what 'happy' means is different for each one of us so don't worry about what people say.
As long as you think being with the person you love is the happiest thing,you haven't thrown away or wasted your life ;)
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:56 am

Aya wrote:Congratulations Nova!!
I'm sure you will be happy and what 'happy' means is different for each one of us so don't worry about what people say.
As long as you think being with the person you love is the happiest thing,you haven't thrown away or wasted your life ;)
Thank you! I already am happy. I am marrying the man who got me pregnant and we are going to have a cute little family together. Now is the best time for me to have a baby. I know it will be stressful balancing work,school, wedding planning, getting everything ready for baby, supporting my fiances busy schedule, getting the house ready and everything else I have to do but I am gonna make it work the best I can.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:02 pm

I don't know how you will do all of them at the same time but good luck!lol
Work,marriage life and kids are more than enough for me D:
I'm sure you can do it though.
Aya :3

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:15 am

Aya wrote:I don't know how you will do all of them at the same time but good luck!lol
Work,marriage life and kids are more than enough for me D:
I'm sure you can do it though.
I dont know either but thanks! School and engaged while pregnant is already enough for me right now lol.

You Noob
Former Server Admin

Post by You Noob » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:15 pm

I totally agree with Aya,
if you are happy then do what you know and not what everyone else think.
I think you did the right thing, tho just be careful that you don't get to many jobs (school, job, baby...)
Noob's plzz reed the rule's Image

New map project: Deathrun_project_breaking_free / Deathrun_PBF 62% -a lot off (derps) -Frozen
Map plans: mini-game's

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:42 pm

You Noob wrote:I totally agree with Aya,
if you are happy then do what you know and not what everyone else think.
I think you did the right thing, tho just be careful that you don't get to many jobs (school, job, baby...)
I know how careful I need to be but the real test is to see if I can actually be that careful.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:10 pm

I never did and still never will like the idea of a child before 20.
But Nova has always been oddly super excited about having children early so each is to their way.
Regardless, nobody likes divorce and with a child it's far worse, so let's see that everything goes well :).

Graduating high school, starting college, having a child, getting married, and building your own house all in the same year. Good luck in managing everything because wow, I wouldn't want to try all that at the same time. I think so long as you don't drive yourself absolutely insane in the process you can get through it alright tho.

I know all of this is stuff that you wanted so I'm sure you're very happy for all of it. And glad to see we're all actually supporting you here, that's rare for the internet :D.
Happy times lay ahead behind the stress I'm sure. Oh and I still have this :D, <ʳᵃʷʳ3, for the times you may apparently be in desperate need of a dinosaur for reasons unknown.
Mew I'm a bunny!

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Stuntman0007 wrote:I never did and still never will like the idea of a child before 20.
But Nova has always been oddly super excited about having children early so each is to their way.
Regardless, nobody likes divorce and with a child it's far worse, so let's see that everything goes well :).

Graduating high school, starting college, having a child, getting married, and building your own house all in the same year. Good luck in managing everything because wow, I wouldn't want to try all that at the same time. I think so long as you don't drive yourself absolutely insane in the process you can get through it alright tho.

I know all of this is stuff that you wanted so I'm sure you're very happy for all of it. And glad to see we're all actually supporting you here, that's rare for the internet :D.
Happy times lay ahead behind the stress I'm sure. Oh and I still have this :D, <ʳᵃʷʳ3, for the times you may apparently be in desperate need of a dinosaur for reasons unknown.
Thanks. I wont drive myself insane

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:38 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:Thanks. I wont drive myself insane
Good, that's always a positive :D. Would be kewl to get to see ya now and then when we all get chances.
Mew I'm a bunny!

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:36 pm

Stuntman0007 wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:Thanks. I wont drive myself insane
Good, that's always a positive :D. Would be kewl to get to see ya now and then when we all get chances.
Yeah