Peace out

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Peace out

Post by MrProjektZ » Sat May 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Okay excuse the way I was acting early because I am leaving so I was just doing whatever and was thinking about doing a lot of more dumb shit just now but I stopped myself and realized I should do this more maturely than I did so far. Sorry, I am leaving as you know. Probably not going to come back.. So yes, you can all do a little cheer in your seats, maybe bust out a little dance. Anyway peace out guys I had a lot of fun with you Area 51 people, half-life was a pretty cool game. I got a lot of things to do now, and losing a lot of time in my day because Lacrosse and i want to play other newer games to get addicted to, not waste my years only playing 1 old game. I'm also kinda bored here now.. I might come back in Afew years if this place is still around and say hey. Bye!
Psn: ProjektZ96

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: Peace out

Post by deadalive200 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:31 pm

"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sun May 05, 2013 1:22 am

deadalive200 wrote:Image
^

1 less retard on the forums.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun May 05, 2013 4:00 am

Well...Another good friend quiting :(
I had good times with you there...We have sometimes been in a full rage shit fight and in other situations friends like pigs :) (French expression, ikr weird lol).
Well, I will keep good memories of you.
I really enjoyed that time there with you...It was really nice times, but now as you are quiting I do only start to realize how good was these times ^^
Area 51 is sadly being de-populated...
Whatever, it's your choice, and I guess you're right not to bore yourself with an old game that you don't want to play anymore, and if you got work or studies...I understand you.
I guess I'll have to do the same topic in some times...Everyone of us will have to.
I hope we will keep the contact via steam and maybe do some games some times ?
I also hope you to comeback for the summer, plssssssss :D
I guess you will keep playing minecraft ? well, I hope so.Otherwise, we will talk by steam ;) !
So, my dear friend, thanks for all these times.
Thanks for these good memories that will never die.
And, I apology for all I did to you and I excuse you for all you did to me.
Goodbye, my friend...May the force be with you and you, your friends n your family get all the healt, cash n luck they can get !

Goodbye, my friend... :cry:
:cry:

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun May 05, 2013 4:04 am

MrProjektZ wrote:Okay excuse the way I was acting early because I am leaving so I was just doing whatever and was thinking about doing a lot of more dumb shit just now but I stopped myself and realized I should do this more maturely than I did so far. Sorry, I am leaving as you know. Probably not going to come back.. So yes, you can all do a little cheer in your seats, maybe bust out a little dance. Anyway peace out guys I had a lot of fun with you Area 51 people, half-life was a pretty cool game. I got a lot of things to do now, and losing a lot of time in my day because Lacrosse and i want to play other newer games to get addicted to, not waste my years only playing 1 old game. I'm also kinda bored here now.. I might come back in Afew years if this place is still around and say hey. Bye!
You just couldn't handle the teletubbies. Bye.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun May 05, 2013 4:23 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:Okay excuse the way I was acting early because I am leaving so I was just doing whatever and was thinking about doing a lot of more dumb shit just now but I stopped myself and realized I should do this more maturely than I did so far. Sorry, I am leaving as you know. Probably not going to come back.. So yes, you can all do a little cheer in your seats, maybe bust out a little dance. Anyway peace out guys I had a lot of fun with you Area 51 people, half-life was a pretty cool game. I got a lot of things to do now, and losing a lot of time in my day because Lacrosse and i want to play other newer games to get addicted to, not waste my years only playing 1 old game. I'm also kinda bored here now.. I might come back in Afew years if this place is still around and say hey. Bye!

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun May 05, 2013 4:31 am

Peter Brev wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:
Aya :3

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Sun May 05, 2013 4:34 am

the teletubbies just couldn't handle You. Bye.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun May 05, 2013 5:19 am

Bye!!!!!
LETS FUCKING PARTY!!!!!!! WHERES THE BEER?!?!?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun May 05, 2013 5:48 am

Demon wrote:Bye!!!!!
LETS FUCKING PARTY!!!!!!! WHERES THE BEER?!?!?
Somewhere.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sun May 05, 2013 6:12 am

Will be back too soon.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sun May 05, 2013 7:42 am

Aya wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:You just couldn't handle the teletubbies. Bye.
I couldn't handle them, so I just replaced the model files XD
Muuuuuuch better #improvise
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun May 05, 2013 12:56 pm

I love them xD So cute especially when it's dead :D
Spoiler
Show
Image Image
Aya :3