Leave of Absense!!!

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Leave of Absense!!!

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat May 04, 2013 6:03 pm

I will be gone most of tomorrow( my youngest brother's birthday is tomorrow), I will be gone most of May 11 (my birthday got stuff to do that day as well as having my birthday!), I will be gone May 17th (my little sister's birthday is that day) and May 21 and 22 I could possibly not be on due to studying for a few final tests.

Just wanted you guys to know this so the ones who do like me dont flip out with me being gone. Also on my birthday I am still deciding if I will be on at all, gonna get my first tattoo that day and from what I have heard tattoos hurt but it's for something that means a lot to me so I'll deal with the pain of getting it but as for playing with it, I am not sure I'll be on for a few days after I get it.

Nvm, ingore all the dates. For the next week and a half(as of yesterday) I will be gone but I'll still look at the forums from time to time to keep up with you guys. Got something to say? PM here and I'll get to it when I can. Dont have anything to say? Good cuz I dont want to see bullshit from you guys, got enough stress right now that I am not gonna put up with bullshit from anyone. And then that week and half of leave I will debate if I should even come back or not. Since the leave started yesterday I should be back the 18th but I dont know yet, I am going to think it over and then decide if I want to comeback or not.

Good luck everyone with whatever you're doing and have fun.
Last edited by SuperNovaX on Wed May 08, 2013 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: Leave of Absense!!!

Post by MrProjektZ » Sat May 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Bye see you soon.
P.S. this isn't a sport lol, I'm sure you can still press a keyboard after getting a tatoo lol..
Psn: ProjektZ96

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat May 04, 2013 6:40 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:Bye see you soon.
P.S. this isn't a sport lol, I'm sure you can still press a keyboard after getting a tatoo lol..
I will be able press buttons but I am gonna be tired as heck after I get my tattoo and in some pain because its going to be right on my shoulder you noob.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat May 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat May 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Bye jerk.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Sat May 04, 2013 7:38 pm

Getting a tattoo is like having a broken arm and makes it impossible to play computer for several days 0_-
(Sarcasm may have been used here)

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat May 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Getting a tattoo is like having a broken arm and makes it impossible to play computer for several days 0_-
I dont think getting a tattoo is anything like getting a broken arm. Its more like getting a spranded ankle. But it all depends on where you get the tattoo at. I am getting mine on my right shoulder and people say that hurts very badly but I wont know what it feels like till I get it.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sat May 04, 2013 7:48 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:
Unknown_Daddy wrote:Getting a tattoo is like having a broken arm and makes it impossible to play computer for several days 0_-
I dont think getting a tattoo is anything like getting a broken arm. Its more like getting a spranded ankle. But it all depends on where you get the tattoo at. I am getting mine on my right shoulder and people say that hurts very badly but I wont know what it feels like till I get it.
Work hard, play hard.
Yeah I'm making it rain nigga

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat May 04, 2013 7:49 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:
Work hard, play hard.
Go die in a hole please Papabear. I dont need this thread turning to the North Pole because of you.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sat May 04, 2013 7:56 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote: I dont think getting a tattoo is anything like getting a broken arm. Its more like getting a spranded ankle. But it all depends on where you get the tattoo at. I am getting mine on my right shoulder and people say that hurts very badly but I wont know what it feels like till I get it.
Work hard, play hard.
Go die in a hole please Papabear. I dont need this thread turning to the North Pole because of you.
Nice to know hoe. Eat my dick thouuuugh biiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaatchhhh. You said North Pole because what I said on the doodling thread nice steal hoe now go listen to some young jeezy n cool ur attitude I didn't throw the first blow u did so if this shizz turns cold, blame your self for being racist

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat May 04, 2013 8:00 pm

MrProjektZ wrote: Nice to know hoe. Eat my dick thouuuugh biiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaatchhhh. You said North Pole because what I said on the doodling thread nice steal hoe now go listen to some young jeezy n cool ur attitude I didn't throw the first blow u did so if this shizz turns cold, blame your self for being racist
I dont want to eat your nasty dick, dont know where it's been and dont want to know. Actually no I didnt say that because of what you said on that thread. I dont listen to hipsters like young jeezy you fag. And actually you threw the first blow by being a dick head when all I ever was to you was nice. I am not racist you dumbfuck.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sat May 04, 2013 8:11 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote: Nice to know hoe. Eat my dick thouuuugh biiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaatchhhh. You said North Pole because what I said on the doodling thread nice steal hoe now go listen to some young jeezy n cool ur attitude I didn't throw the first blow u did so if this shizz turns cold, blame your self for being racist
I dont want to eat your nasty dick, dont know where it's been and dont want to know. Actually no I didnt say that because of what you said on that thread. I dont listen to hipsters like young jeezy you fag. And actually you threw the first blow by being a dick head when all I ever was to you was nice. I am not racist you dumbfuck.
So much things I could say to you, but just no. Young jeezy is far from hipster, he's a rapper. But I'll miss your foolishness. Cya girrrrl

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat May 04, 2013 8:14 pm

MrProjektZ wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:
So much things I could say to you, but just no. Young jeezy is far from hipster, he's a rapper. But I'll miss your foolishness. Cya girrrrl
Bye, I kinda hope you get hurt while your gone.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:34 pm

SuperNovaX wrote: Bye, I kinda hope you get hurt while your gone.
You truly are an asshole.
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat May 04, 2013 8:36 pm

deadalive200 wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote: Bye, I kinda hope you get hurt while your gone.
You truly are an asshole.

Oh, I know but he was an asshole to me first so I am only returning the favor.