Been 2-3 years... Still active?

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Been 2-3 years... Still active?

Post by rikitenhu » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Barrelroll/colonel cluster fuck/fegelmast here, AKA the vault-69 owner(when kalatharia and dragonia were roaming big,the one with the bigass scyscraper, castle and underground vault)
Just asking if the server is active after all these years...

Also, dont got too much time so im not gonna read through the forums and ask a stupid guestion:
DO you still need to apply for whitelist in order to join? Is towny being used(like it was back when i played, before the map was reset)?

I quit playing the game when the server was reset and i got sick of my crappy FPS.
Now i got the specs to run bf3 on ultra so why not give minecraft a try again...

I hope atleast one of you remember the retard who decided it was a good idea to obtain 20 million dollars via a glitch...

Cheers
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Been 2-3 years... Still active?

Post by Demon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Server is still running, world was reset on the 1st of Dec 2014.
There is no whitelist.
Towny is now being used.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:24 pm

rikitenhu wrote:I hope atleast one of you remember the retard who decided it was a good idea to obtain 20 million dollars via a glitch...
I do :)

And yes, the server is still on and active as demon said.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by rikitenhu » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:16 am

ant_8490 wrote:
rikitenhu wrote:I hope atleast one of you remember the retard who decided it was a good idea to obtain 20 million dollars via a glitch...
I do :)

And yes, the server is still on and active as demon said.
Alrite.
Gonna give it a try in 5 hours or so.
One stupid guestion.
Is it the server running the latest MC version?

Is the new map bordered/fenced somehow as i see a circle in http://www.area51servers.com:9989/ ?
Also, how do i get town blocks nowdays?
Im thinking about bringing a friend over to play too, but if its how it was back when i played townblocks worth of 2 players wont be enough for a vault.
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:43 am

rikitenhu wrote: Is it the server running the latest MC version?

Is the new map bordered/fenced somehow as i see a circle in http://www.area51servers.com:9989/ ?
Im thinking about bringing a friend over to play too, but if its how it was back when i played townblocks worth of 2 players wont be enough for a vault.
It's currently running on 1.8.1 so yes, it's the latest released version.
The red circle is the border.
To get town blocks just invite friends to your town, join a nation or create one but if you're going to create one make sure you you get other towns to join it as well since the bonus isn't as high when you have low number of towns in your nation. If you want, I can invite you to mine. It has 14+ towns I think now so we get a good nation bonus.
It's Ionia btw.

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by rikitenhu » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:09 pm

Demon wrote:
rikitenhu wrote: Is it the server running the latest MC version?

It's currently running on 1.8.1 so yes, it's the latest released version.
The red circle is the border.
To get town blocks just invite friends to your town, join a nation or create one but if you're going to create one make sure you you get other towns to join it as well since the bonus isn't as high when you have low number of towns in your nation. If you want, I can invite you to mine. It has 14+ towns I think now so we get a good nation bonus.
It's Ionia btw.
I might join some nation ONCE i first make an outpost, get resources, then find a suitable place for a vault.
EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/cS016KQ.png gg

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by rikitenhu » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:39 pm

whopdidoo had a real nice welcoming party.
Kill a person and get 2-3 ones try to hunt you for hours.
Then continue burning them in my own yard.

mmmm, just like the old days.
I must say, great job on getting this server active again!

EDIT: Top fucking kek my m8s, i checked out the map plugin after a round of bf3, only to see 3-5 players circling around my house(neither me or degenerate were online)
Oh god, this is hilarious! Holy shit this server hasnt changed one bit!
Im really, really enjoying this server once again.

My sides, are out of orbit!

This is exactly what happened the last time, kill a guy in wilderness, he gets pissed, gets his friends, stalk around my town, force me to make an underground vault. I love this shit!

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by rikitenhu » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Demon, is it you or is someone trying to log into your account constantly?
http://prntscr.com/5w7rl7
http://prntscr.com/5w7s4j

wtf is going on?

http://prntscr.com/5w7udx
It stopped, i dont think this was a bug...

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:14 pm

lolzz

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:43 am

Niggaz tryin' to log in as me. Lel

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by rikitenhu » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:00 am

Demon wrote:Niggaz tryin' to log in as me. Lel
So it wasnt you?

Im sure it was one of those tards stalking me and my friend, trying to log into your account and ban us or disband my town. g fucking g.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:04 am

"One of those tards"?
No it's just some prick, or even multiple pricks, this happened before you joined back, still happening and will happen in the future.