Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:04 pm

can we all just take in the fact that we all played on area51 deathrun before and we all enjoyed it to an extent. I really wish it could of lasted longer, and that people didnt dislike me as much as they did but it's life. Anyway I'm hoping that the community can come together once again, and create something new together. I really don't care about what game we could start new on, but I'm really hoping it can happen someday. Ant and Nick could you please hear me out, thanks for reading this everyone, this will probably be the last time you hear of me posting anything on these forums. Miss you all, now goodbye.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: .

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:14 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed playing on DR, but I'm kinda confused by this post. You would like us to start something new, but then you say goodbye and it will probably be your last post.

Anyway, there seems to be a few "regulars" joining TF2 DR so maybe some potential there. CSGO servers also get some players. Maybe we will have some better ideas come up in the future...
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Anonymous

Re: .

Post by Anonymous » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:29 pm

By that I had meant, I'll probably not make another post, but I will reply to the one's Ive made. Yes CS:GO would be a great candidate in my opinion, since alot of the community has actually migrated to CS:GO. Deathrun on CS:GO would be so different though, since it's a whole different game itself. Wouldn't be bad to give it a try though. I believe people would join it alot more than TF2. I'm not sure really. Do what you think is best, because honestly I miss all the moments on deathrun, and all the fun times that we've had as a community on just one single server.